As we all know, taking good care of your nails is important. Remember to take good care of your nails, as well as what you apply when doing your manicure. In this article, the nail supply expert Maryton will tell you how to take care of your nails. Keep readng!
Concretely, pay attention to:
- Apply a base coat to prevent pigment migration and yellowing of the nails.
- Whiten them as needed to remove stubborn varnish residue.
- Moisturize them with oils such as sweet almond oil or castor oil.
- Push back cuticles.
- Polish your nails.
- Space out varnish applications.
- Eat healthily to support the health of your nails.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to care for your nails.
Read also: Why Use An Electric Nail Drill?