Although the press on nails can be reused many times, it will look old over time. Do you know how to keep your press on nails looking like new? Don’t panic, the nail supply expert Maryton will give you ideas.
Some contraindications to follow to keep your press on nails looking like new.
- Be careful of chemicals that can damage the capsule and the color (desolvant with acetone, etc.)
- Be careful not to stain your press on nails, some stains cannot be removed (pencil, paint, spice, food, makeup, etc.)
- Be careful not to use your nails as tools, do not scratch the pieces of tape or labels. It’s simple, but these small everyday gestures can remove the varnish.
- Also be careful when opening soda cans, use a spoon or the pads of your fingers.
- Be careful of prolonged contact with the sun, store your press on nails in their box when you are not wearing them, sunlight can slightly change the color of the varnish.
- If you stick your press on nails with glue, you can file the inside of the capsule with the file to remove the glue. The next time you use it, whether with the glue or the gel pad, the capsule will adhere correctly.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to care for your nails.