Newspaper pattern nail art is a great classic that is very successful. Making false nails with newspaper is quite simple and original. In this blog, your expert nail supplier Maryton will explain everything to you.
The necessary equipment
You will need the following items:
- Choice of clear varnish (white, grey, beige)
- 90° alcohol
- Top coat.
To make this original design come true on your nails, follow these steps:
- To start, you are free to proceed with a classic gel nail application by going through our step-by-step guide.
- Put very pale gray varnish or beige varnish on your short or long nails. The goal is to get you as close as possible to the color of the newsprint.
- Wait for the varnish to dry completely, then, before applying the newspaper to your nails, moisten it with alcohol using a cotton ball.
- Correctly position the paper over the entire surface of the nail. Then press on it for at least 15 seconds to leave the encre paper over the varnish before removing it.
- As is the case with all nail art, apply another layer of top coat to obtain a long-lasting effect. The top coat protects your design.
We hope you liked this article and that it will inspire you for future. In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure kit! To help you in your choice, I invite you to visit our website.
Read also: How To Make False Nails With Toilet Paper?