Nail-art offers a multitude of possibilities for nail decoration. The appearance of stickers adds a lot of beauty to our nails. So how do you apply stickers yourself for your nails like a pro? In this article, your expert nail supplier Maryton will give you ideas!
How to apply your stickers yourself?
a. Integral stickers or nail patch
Sold in tablets, they are made to stick over the entire surface of the nail:
- Cut out the tablets counting 10 stickers,
- Check that the shape sticks to that of your cuticles and the length of your nails,
- Apply a base coat to protect your nails,
- Peel off the sticker using the tweezers from the end of the shape,
- Put it on your nail
- Apply pressure to the base of the nail
- Pull the stickers to avoid creases and air bubbles: you can use a cuticle pusher,
- Take a fine nail file or a polisher and file the ends to remove the excess sticker,
- Be sure to file under the nail so that the sticker doesn’t come off.
To remove them, soak your hands in lukewarm water for 10 minutes and remove the sticker gently. It will take a coat of solvent to remove the rest of the glue.
b. Water decals
- Cut out the pattern of your choice,
- Remove the transparent protective plastic,
- Dip it in water for 30 seconds,
- Remove the form and place it according to your desires.
We hope you enjoy this article! In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure supplies! To help you in your choice, I invite you to visit our website.
Read also: Grandma’s recipes for beautiful nails