Acrylic makes it possible to make nail coverings, but also 3D decorations to give relief to your nails. To do this, simply mix acrylic powder with a little monomer liquid and let your imagination run wild. Your nail supply expert Maryton explains how to create pretty acrylic flowers.
The steps to make 3D flowers:
- Dip the brush in the monomer liquid.
- Wipe it on the rim of the pot so that there is not too much liquid on it.
- Dip your brush in your powder.
- Place a small ball of acrylic on the nail and make a small point to make a petal.
- Wait a few seconds for the resin to harden slightly.
- Squeeze the petal, from the tip to the center, then upwards to widen and shape the petal.
- Flatten the edges of the petal a little.
- Start again to have 5 petals in all that overlap a little.
- Add other flower pieces on the nail as needed, trying to keep the same size of petals.
- With acrylic paint, draw the leaves of the flowers.
- Glue small decorative beads in the hollow of each petal.
- Put matte top coat on the 3D acrylic flowers.
- Put some shiny top coat on the rest of the nail.
Now that you know how to make 3D flowers, take action with your manicure sets!
Read also: The 9 steps to file a gel application