How about showing off your toenails this summer? You can opt for an artistic pedicure to highlight your toenails, or prefer a one-color varnish that will adapt to your style. What are the summer trends and colors for toenails in 2022?
The 6 trends for toenails this summer
- Pearl white, sand and caramel: these shades from a soft and creamy palette do not create too strong a contrast on the feet and go perfectly with sober and chic outfits;
- Classic red: like a flawless, the classic red varnish remains a fashionable in 2022 for the nails of the feet;
- Green varnish: different greens are in the spotlight in 2022 for varnish trends on the feet.
- Peachy pink: this varnish invites itself on the nails to give the feet a tender and warm summer accent suitable for all skin tones;
- Royal blue nail polish: a timeless and deep color that will be trendy for toenails as well as for hands this summer;
- Neon nail polish: for a summer tone that peps up the feet and brings contrast to outfits, opt for neon green, yellow, orange or pink;
If you plan to put even more fantasy and decoration on your toenails, you can turn to nail art. We hope you liked this article and that it will inspire you for future. In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete pedicure kit.
Read also: How to apply semi-permanent varnish?