To remove your client’s semi-permanent varnish safely, it is necessary to use professional manicure sets. In this blog, your nail supply expert maryton will show you the equipment you need to remove semi-permanent varnish.
The equipment needed to remove semi-permanent varnish:
– a 180 file: this tool removes the top coat;
– papillote of semi-permanent varnish: a product allowing to maintain the cotton and the solvent based on acetone;
– cotton: soak in solvent;
– an acetone-based nail polish remover: it will facilitate the removal of the semi-permanent varnish;
– a cuticle pusher or a wooden stick: to remove semi-permanent residue after the twists;
– a nail buffer block or a sponge file: for an impeccable finish.
– addition of a cuticle oil to properly moisturize the nail contour after the drying of the acetone-based nail polish remover