With school letting out and pools opening their doors, it’s time to break out your favorite kind of suit – a swimsuit.
1. This BEACH RIOT Outlaw Top ($90) wraps at the bust and hooks at the back. This and its matching Hunter Bottom ($65) shake up the traditional ladies swimsuits look with a teal snake-skin design.
2. This Alayna Maillot suit ($195) will make you think twice before clumping all one-pieces together. With a twisted neck and a mesh waist panel, this suit makes a statement.
3. This N.L.P. bandeau top ($50) uses sharp lines to break up its bright summer-inspired colors.
4. The ACACIA one piece‘s ($212) plunging neckline features an intricate crochet pattern and a deep scoop back.
5. Cover Swim’s LayerIt Bandeau and Hipsters ($75 each) have a minimalistic approach to swimwear with their simple black design.
6. With a floral design on one side and a solid shore color on the other, this B. Swim Reversible Ballet Bra Top ($54) and Reversible Hipster Bottom ($52) give you two looks with one suit.
8. Cover Swim’s Sleeveless High-neck Swimsuit ($170) offers a more conservative one-piece look. This black one piece swimsuit support a local designer while also saving your skin with the suit’s protective fabric.
9. L Space Women’s two-toned New Wave Bikini Top ($79) and Two Timer Oasis Full Fit Bikini Bottom ($75) come in a classic blue and feature a back v-strap and bottom side strap detail.
10. ZERO + MARIA CORNEJO’s Aria One Piece Swimsuit ($340) features a deep v neckline and open scoop back with its halter design.